Found out how subway gets hair in their bread

Thankfully I don't eat those bread sandwiches from Subway. I had one many years ago and never seen the value in a sub that has so little meat that it is nothing more than meat flavored bread. It doesn't surprise me to see this type of behavior from their employees.:frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your own kitchen.
Providing it's also your own cow, fourth or fifth generation raised from birth on your own fodder and on bread made yourself from wheat grown on your own land using only rain water or a local stream providing you are far enough away from the local power station or sewerage outlet.

When I was a student I had any number of part time jobs from early morning cleaning to evenings in an old folks home, Christmas in the Post Office etc etc and one of the jobs was as a junior KP at a very high class and uber-expensive London restaurant. Believe me, paying extra does not guarantee you a clean and healthy plate of food. Some of the things I saw there would truly horrify you. The basic assumption you should make is that if you are eating out you could be eating anything, regardless of the prices.

When I was a student I had any number of part time jobs from early morning cleaning to evenings in an old folks home, Christmas in the Post Office etc etc and one of the jobs was as a junior KP at a very high class and uber-expensive London restaurant. Believe me, paying extra does not guarantee you a clean and healthy plate of food. Some of the things I saw there would truly horrify you. The basic assumption you should make is that if you are eating out you could be eating anything, regardless of the prices.
Same here. I worked in a Long John Silver fast food joint when I was 16, I' m in my fifties, and haven't been in one since. Oh the horror stories I cold tell you. I hate eating out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Subway in general is nasty.
I am a Jimmy Johns or a Firehouse subs person my self (place ran and owned by firemen)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom