Found this beauty today

She has been parked since Vietnam on blocks.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Appreciate it guys... Now Im waiting on the call he got brush cleared from around an old Falcon to photograph... I have a thing for old cars and I think I found a gold mine :)

Thanks yea I didnt want to detract from the photo too much with the watermark.. I been tryin lately to blend them in more and more with the photo... I was pretty happy with this find myself, cant wait til I have more time to see what else is hiding in the weeds and grass on that 66 acres of property :)

LOL Tony, yea owner is keen on the worth of it, 2500 just for the hood ornament in the condition its in..

Thanks Steve yea owner claims it will fire up as well with a new battery Im half tempted to buy a battery and find out :)

Great find and great photo but I dont know if I believe it would crank up. Lots of rust in a lot of places. I'd probably be tempted to find out to though.

My dad had one of those, new 1949.

I saw a early nice one in Amish country Pennsylvania. Painted black including the bumpers.
Looked like it came from the show room yesterday. It was going down the road just like I was.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom