1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Foxes in the dark at ISO 25600

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Richard Peters, Aug 26, 2008.

1. My friend and I have just started a long term project to photograph foxes in the wild. Its very early days but the eventual plan is to capture some really nice shots of these animals going about their business. I'm hoping once we get some good shots it will be nice to look back to the early days to see how far we have come.

fox_dark.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

More images and full story here

2. Pretty cool, Richard. ISO 25600!!! This should be an interesting series.

3. Thanks David, the plan is to eventually have the camera's triggered via remote release and use flash so that we can obtain decent, well lit shots at lower ISO.

4. Crave

Crave Guest

That iso 25600 almost seems my iso 1600!!
    Your project seems very good, hope to see more pictures of the foxes!

5. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    Nice images and a terrific project. Thanks for sharing.

6. WOW, what a shot Richard! Mine should work too:biggrin:

7. I love your website (not blog site, but website). Did you do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you?

8. Thanks all :) 

And what's wrong with my blog site??! lol only joking ;) 

Thanks, I designed it in photoshop and my friend built it for me in flash :) 

9. post

Very impressive shots Richard and you are so lucky as to have access to the site where the foxes live. Will follow this project with interest. :cool: :cool: 

ps: Loved your lamb shot on the Countryfile calendar. :biggrin:

10. Cheers, going back again friday and sat night for more observation. Will keep the blog updated whenever there is a breakthrough lol

Thanks, I just today sent off my entries for this year. Cutting it fine again as closing date is friday lol. Don't think lightening will strike twice though :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.