Foxes in the dark at ISO 25600

My friend and I have just started a long term project to photograph foxes in the wild. Its very early days but the eventual plan is to capture some really nice shots of these animals going about their business. I'm hoping once we get some good shots it will be nice to look back to the early days to see how far we have come.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

More images and full story here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks David, the plan is to eventually have the camera's triggered via remote release and use flash so that we can obtain decent, well lit shots at lower ISO.

C

Crave

That iso 25600 almost seems my iso 1600!!
Your project seems very good, hope to see more pictures of the foxes!

Thanks all :)

I love your website (not blog site, but website). Did you do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you?
And what's wrong with my blog site??! lol only joking ;)

Thanks, I designed it in photoshop and my friend built it for me in flash :)

Very impressive shots Richard and you are so lucky as to have access to the site where the foxes live. Will follow this project with interest. :cool::cool:

ps: Loved your lamb shot on the Countryfile calendar. :biggrin:

Very impressive shots Richard and you are so lucky as to have access to the site where the foxes live. Will follow this project with interest. :cool::cool:

ps: Loved your lamb shot on the Countryfile calendar. :biggrin:
Cheers, going back again friday and sat night for more observation. Will keep the blog updated whenever there is a breakthrough lol

Thanks, I just today sent off my entries for this year. Cutting it fine again as closing date is friday lol. Don't think lightening will strike twice though :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom