1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Frankfurt '68

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by W.Ray, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Pic taken winter of '68 in Frankfurt AM.

[​IMG]

2. Wow Ray........... the perspective and shadows/light in this photograph are excellent!

Even the tracks in the snow (cycle tyres??) lead to the people............. the shadows from the fence give the feel of railway tracks...... :wink:

A classic photograph my friend!

I'm just loving you posting these "old" images............ really cool! :cool:  :cool:  :cool: 

G

3. Just have to love the shadows cast by low angle winter light. Thanks for the look and comments Graeme. I was fascinated by the old granny in (widow's?) black walking the young girl down the path. Really lovely day, too, light snow and sunshine!

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Nice perspective Ray! And I think that is my car all the way on the left.

5. Yeah, gotta love those old Beetles! And thanks on the comment. Really just playing around with my new scanner (which does an amazing job on slides) while a torn hamstring heals and I can get out and shoot some new stuff. Immobility is really boring but at least I'm getting some long delayed projects under way! :biggrin:

6. Niiiice shot!

Enjoy your enforced idleness.

7. Thanks Stephen. Ha! I'm too hyper to enjoy any kind of idleness! :biggrin:

8. Reminds me of Zurich when I was there 4 years ago...

9. Reminds me of why I live in Southern California! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.