Freckles

Nikon D700 ,Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D IF AF
1/160s f/2.8 at 85.0mm iso250

Color version

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great image. I love his eyes.

The mix-up was probably due to the androgynous haircut.

Not sure I would call it "androgynous", I think all the kids just call it a "Flow" lol.... Might have to make him get a "high and tight" now but he and his soccer friends all want long hair at the moment, oh well, just never had anyone think he looked like a girl before.

Not sure I would call it "androgynous", I think all the kids just call it a "Flow" lol.... Might have to make him get a "high and tight" now but he and his soccer friends all want long hair at the moment, oh well, just never had anyone think he looked like a girl before.

Hi Dave....i'm sure it was just an honest mistake....I have a son that plays lacrosse with almost the same hair style, maybe even longer......it's the style they wear......a few years ago every kid had crew cuts on the team.. lol......i wouldn't sweat it......great shot btw...

Dave, all the other outside factors are missing when taking a photograph like this. Can't see his pants, his shoes, or hear his voice. It's an easy mistake. Not having any kids myself (I'm still too young! LOL plus I'm allergic), I wouldn't know what the haircut is called. Don't change his hairstyle just because of a simple mistake - I think it looks cool.

He is a nice looking boy and with his fine features and expressive eyes, not to mention the haircut he could pass for a young lady when all you see is his head. In any event that is a very nice image and the excellent DOF control really makes the lad stand out.

Great looking photo of your boy, freckles look nice & clear.
The flow, as my son calls it also, looks outstanding. They love to make note of the flow as they reference our lack of hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking photo of your boy, freckles look nice & clear.
The flow, as my son calls it also, looks outstanding. They love to make note of the flow as they reference our lack of hair.

Haha, I show him the picture of my "flow" in my senior pic from 1979 and tell him it may not last forever, lol

I love this image, the freckles, he even has them on his chin, plus the color and sharpness of the eyes, the skin tones and that cold weather blush.

Latest threads

Top Bottom