Fred And Ginger

Discussion in 'Birds' started by goodrich62, Oct 14, 2005.

1. These are not the best pictures the contrast on of their body colors give me fits for some reason.

This one gets me humming "Putting on the Ritz" and thinking of Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers. That leads to "Young Frankenstein" that gets me chuckling.

Fred looking for Ginger

[​IMG]

Fred Finds Ginger She is not as happy as Fred

[​IMG]

Rich

2. what is he saying to her??
    neat series
    Dave

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Good shots.

Now just have to wait for the gingerettes. :>))

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Rich,

What a cool bird, and great shots to boot. And, you're right, he does look like he's puttin on the Ritz. :biggrin:

5. bfjr

bfjr Guest

that second is great and funny to me, not Ginger :biggrin:

6. Not sure Dave either "Mon Char" or "tag your it" . I was focusing on her and all of a sudden the other jumped on her back.
    It was pure luck because as soon as he landed on her back she took off and he went back to wading. I'm not sure what the behavior was, but if it was for reproduction it either didn't work, they are faster then a speeding bullet, or she just had a headache :biggrin:
    Either way when I looked after downloading I said OMG I don't belive I got that :smile:

Rich

7. Thanks Ben an Gale.
    Stilts and Avocets are about my favorite shore birds. I've gotten some OK avocets but I can not get the stilts in good focus for some reason. I know it's me not the gear but it gets me crazy :mad:

Rich