Fred did the cooking today

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Roosje, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Fred cooked and I took photos :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Roosje

2. I love it! Roosje, you know you've got a couple of good blurrs here. Why don't you enter Challenge #15?

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

P.S. What was on the menu? Better yet how did it taste? This really looks like a special workup!

3. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thank you! I enjoyed working on them and was quite pleased with them, but unsure if they were up to the standards of people who are more experienced in the world of photography. I thought the noise in the first photo gave it an effect of a painting, but maybe others find it a minus.

We had :biggrin:
    Leek? http://images.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=prei&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi, potatoes, mince meat with onions and a cheese sauce. I thought it delicious, Fred is a good cook and likes to experiment.

Roosje

4. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    p.s I will look at the challenge and see if I dare :smile:

Roosje

5. Yes, Roosje, the first one is a little noisy for my taste. I prefer #3, which really shows the actions in the kitchen. Sounds like Fred is a very talented guy!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I really like the third one alot. Colors are great especially for the kitchen.

I did not care for noise in the first one either. But sure like th shot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.