Fred did the cooking today

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Roosje, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Fred cooked and I took photos :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Roosje

2. I love it! Roosje, you know you've got a couple of good blurrs here. Why don't you enter Challenge #15?

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

P.S. What was on the menu? Better yet how did it taste? This really looks like a special workup!

3. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thank you! I enjoyed working on them and was quite pleased with them, but unsure if they were up to the standards of people who are more experienced in the world of photography. I thought the noise in the first photo gave it an effect of a painting, but maybe others find it a minus.

We had :biggrin:
    Leek? http://images.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=prei&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi, potatoes, mince meat with onions and a cheese sauce. I thought it delicious, Fred is a good cook and likes to experiment.

Roosje

4. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    p.s I will look at the challenge and see if I dare :smile:

Roosje

5. Yes, Roosje, the first one is a little noisy for my taste. I prefer #3, which really shows the actions in the kitchen. Sounds like Fred is a very talented guy!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I really like the third one alot. Colors are great especially for the kitchen.

I did not care for noise in the first one either. But sure like th shot.