Fred Miranda Login

I know that I should be posting this at the FM forum (but you'll see why I can't below). However, I realize that many of the members of this forum are also members at FM.

I recently registered at FM with a username/password (and a private email address). I cannot seem to login to the website, and when I click "forgot password" it asks me for my email address - which is too long to fit inside of the allowable length you can put into that box.

I've tried re-registering with a different username/email/etc... but everytime it says either "already registered" or "a user is registered with this email"..

Can anyone provide some insight as to what might be going on?

Thanks!

I'm still having this issue. No matter which email address I use (and yes, I realize I can't use a Yahoo, Gmail, etc... address) it says I'm already registered (which I'm sure I'm not). I also cannot retrieve my password using the email address I know I registered using because the length of the email address is longer than the submission box will allow. I tried emailing the site but no response after a couple weeks. Any thoughts as to how to register?

I can't get the temporary password because it asks for the email address I signed up with and that email address is longer than the allowable length in the box to receive the temporary password. I'm stuck as to what I should do.

Have you tried entering the 'allowable' amount of characters? Maybe your old
username was truncated.

I can't get the temporary password because it asks for the email address I signed up with and that email address is longer than the allowable length in the box to receive the temporary password. I'm stuck as to what I should do.

Have you tried entering the 'allowable' amount of characters? Maybe your old
username was truncated.

Yes, I tried that. The username was not truncated. I've spent more time than I care to admit trying different combinations, so I just thought I could try registering a different email address but the system won't let me register a new account. Was interested to see if anyone else was able to register a new account.

Real Name
Michael
I thought I would try to help you out by going over there, registering, contacting a moderator or administrator and alerting them to your problem. Well, I got so far as registering and guess what. Browsing the entire site I found no way whatsoever to contact a moderator or an adminstrator, no way to seek tech support or help or any kind. Sorry.

I thought I would try to help you out by going over there, registering, contacting a moderator or administrator and alerting them to your problem. Well, I got so far as registering and guess what. Browsing the entire site I found no way whatsoever to contact a moderator or an adminstrator, no way to seek tech support or help or any kind. Sorry.

Thanks anyways Michael. You were able to register though? I haven't been able to get that far, and I've tried using 4 different computers. I must be doing something wrong!

Real Name
Michael
One suggestion would be to clear out any cookies you have for that site so you are really starting "fresh". That might help. Worth a try anyway.

btw, does anyone know what kind of email addresses work for FM? I can't create a login using yahoo, gmail or my work account. I'm kind of stumped.

btw, does anyone know what kind of email addresses work for FM? I can't create a login using yahoo, gmail or my work account. I'm kind of stumped.

Yes, FM's forum can be very difficult when it comes to registering. I went through the same thing. Finally was successful with my home account - @sbcglobal.net.

Real Name
Michael

For whatever reason, known best to them, they do not accept "web based" email accounts, e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc. They want a regular ISP based account, e.g. earthlink, aol, roadrunner. Even if you do not use your ISP for your email account that is the address they want you to use for registration with them.

Latest threads

Top Bottom