Fred Miranda (the person)

I always assumed Fred Miranda was some old guy who had been collecting cameras from his childhood. But for the heck of it I googled this short bio. He's quite a bit younger than I thought and a past that one would not expect.

I saw a picture of him a few years ago and was immediately green with envy: model, bodybuilder, talented photog, successful website, beautiful wife and kids.... Then I remembered his name is "Fred" and then I felt a little better. :smile:

Sean

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
That's not him, is it? :eek:

I had envisioned someone in his 60's or 70's. It states that he's Brazilian. Perhaps Fred is short for something like Fredrico?? :confused:

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Okay ya'll...

So I know that people can look younger than they really are, but based on the photo in Fred's bio, how old do you think he is?

The bio states that he won a body building contest in 1991. That's 22 years ago. If he was in a contest he had to have been...what...18, 19, 20, 21? That would put his current age at 40 to 43.

The person in that photo looks mighty young to be in his 40's...IJS.

'Course now, it could be a photo of FM very long ago...

Okay ya'll...

So I know that people can look younger than they really are, but based on the photo in Fred's bio, how old do you think he is?

The bio states that he won a body building contest in 1991. That's 22 years ago. If he was in a contest he had to have been...what...18, 19, 20, 21? That would put his current age at 40 to 43.

The person in that photo looks mighty young to be in his 40's...IJS.

'Course now, it could be a photo of FM very long ago...

So by now he is an old fart just like me...!

I feel much better now...! :tongue:

Glad I could help!! :biggrin:

You're the best, Lyndee...!

ThumbsUp.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Most teens get hooked on BB in their 20's. Then it takes several years before you get your body in that top competition form, so let''s just say that he won the BB comp when he was in his 30's? 30+22 = 52. If that's the case then he's even more OLDER OLD FART than what you guys think!! :biggrin:

Hope Fred's not reading this, he might revoke my Buy n Sell account :eek:

I saw a picture of him a few years ago and was immediately green with envy: model, bodybuilder, talented photog, successful website, beautiful wife and kids.... Then I remembered his name is "Fred" and then I felt a little better. :smile:
Sean

Which just goes to show there is always a silver lining if you just look for it hard enough! :)

BTW... :m41: @ some of the comments :)

However old he is now, whether he is or is not related to Carmen Miranda or 1/2 of an H & W team, he is certainly quite accomplished. The site alone speaks volumes.

It's humorous to me how we humans react...

With an image of a good looking successful guy all the women fall in love and
the guys (myself included) are jealous...

If it was a pic' of an attractive accomplished woman the guys would be drooling
and the women would be acting disgusted at them for it...

I get a kick out of how this stuff plays out sometimes... :tongue:

More power to you Fred, you got everyone on both sides of the gender fence
all stirred up...! :biggrin:

Impressive and not what I was expecting either, but good for him to become successful at what he puts his mind too!

I would be jealous but he DOES shoot Canon :tongue:

Latest threads

Top Bottom