1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Free 11X14 Poster Print

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Miller821, Aug 18, 2009.

1. With the results I have gotten from Walgreen... and the subsequent responses from them regarding those results, I wouldn't even bother with a free coupon from them. My last picture was green. :eek:  If I remember, I will scan it and post it here for everyone to see.

2. gladjo

gladjo Guest

What do I want with a poster of Walgreen's? Now a poster of CVS! Woohoo.

3. However walgreens did refuse to let my mother in law print my pictures of my daughter because they looked too professional so that was a fun ego boost. Though I agree about not being that impressed with their printing.

4. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Walgreens? I'll pass. But thanks anyway.

5. sonuj2

sonuj2

May 11, 2006
    Naperville, IL
    It's all in their name Anthony :biggrin:

6. Miller821

Miller821

Mar 17, 2009
    Scott AFB, IL
    Geez, for free things you guys sure are a bunch of complainers.:rolleyes: 

I've never printed with them (In store, or on-line), so i'm willing to give it a try.

7. Please do report back. My comment was more tongue in cheek than anything. Perhaps they are going to be moving in a better direction for prints. Personally, I have no reason to order from any place else other than adorama as they have been nothing short of fantastic, and for the same price as walmart or target.

8. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Hadn't thought of that!

Yes, my green picture was also free. Their customer response was also free. Both were worth every penny of what I paid. To be truthful, it caused me a little bit of aggravation and angst... so, I think I came out on the losing end of this "free" transaction.

9. I've been pleased with many 100s of 4"x6" prints for 10 cents and the one 8"x10" print I have had them do. It was much cheaper to have them make the 4x6's than do them myself.

10. Miller821

Miller821

Mar 17, 2009
    Scott AFB, IL
    I'm actually glad you brought this back up...

I got the 11X14, and it was picture perfect, they also had a free 8X10 a few days later and it too was picture perfect! Now i'm not saying it is better than the prints I get from Smugmug, or any other professional lab; but for free, I can't complain!

11. Debbie H

Debbie H

Aug 23, 2007
    Missouri
    It was very nice of you to think of us at the Cafe Zachary! I don't use Walgreen's either but that is beside the point. Come on guys, Zachary was trying to pass on something he thought we could use. :) 

12. zahidkm

zahidkm

Jan 5, 2009
    Houston, TX
    i have seen probably one of the the poorest quality print (if not the poorest) i have ever seen from walgeens. I tried several times and from different locations. all same.

13. Carole

Carole

Jun 15, 2008
    Bellingham, WA
    I agree. I had a photo mug done there, and the stainless steel part was all stained. It was awful. They have no quality control at all.

Carole

14. kingmeow

kingmeow

Apr 8, 2008
    NJ
    Hmm...I've tried twice, both 8x10s, at two different locations and they came out perfect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.