Free at last, free at last...Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BourbonCowboy, Jul 26, 2007.

1. I just finished my last grad class of the summer! Hopefully I can start having some fun before I have to go back to work. And for the record, my grades were: A, A, B. I'd like to thank all the folks who offered encouragement in this endeavor...but I'm not naming names, as I'm sure I'll forget someone. Ya'll know who you are.

2. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    You didn't get all A's??? Slacker:tongue:

Congrats on finishing up. Are you done for good, or just for the summer?

Some days I miss being in grad school. But the pay stinks.

3. there's always a critic.:cool:

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Way to go, Mark! Good on you for the high grades...now get out there and have some fun!

5. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    Congrats Mark...definitely an accomplishment. We expect to see some pictures now!

6. congratulations, Your Markness

7. Thanks everyone. I've already taken a couple shots. When I get home, I'll post a shot of a really weird cloud formation that I was able to catch this evening.

8. Oh... And I thought you just got divorced... :eek: :rolleyes::wink::biggrin:

Then I guess congradulations are in order!

9. I did that YEARS ago. :biggrin:

10. Way to go Mark. Three summer grad classes...you are crazy!!!

11. LOL...That's nothing. I'll be taking three in the fall as well - and teaching a class I've never taught before.