1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Free, Free At Last!!!

Discussion in 'Birds' started by hangin tree, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    They are a very cute family for sure Gary. I'm so glad that I was there for their coming out party. :smile:

Very nice shots and very appropriate captioning.

2. Thanks Frank

Glad you could make it, I found a Kingfisher today but it will be awhile before I have him patterned. Great looking bird with a fish in his mouth about 35 feet away.
    He did not return however in a hour I waited.

3. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Another beautiful set Gary. Good luck on the Kingfisher! Maybe he/she will cooperate for once.

4. keirin

keirin

Dec 31, 2005
    That first picture is brilliant. Nice work.

5. bfjr

bfjr Guest

#1 rocks
    and like I said before what great luck to view and record the family !

6. It is still If'y right now It is not a sure thing for sure yet.

7. Thank You very Much

I really appreciate Your comments

8. Thanks Ben

Yes I'm blessed with opportunities for Photos.

I really appreciate your nice comments

9. What a net series, great soft light, wish I would have been there with you!

10. Thanks Andreas

Yes, it was a great 3 weeks watching the family and to catch the fledging was the cherry on top.:Sheriff:

11. Incredible photos with incredible captions! Love em Gary!

12. Coop

Coop

Feb 9, 2006
    Holyoke, Mass.
    Gary, how long did the birds hang around after fledging. I was working 2 nesting pair last year. One pair fledged 4 and the other 5. Both broods disappeared after about a week while the parents stayed around. I thought I'd be in for a lot of photos after the birds fledged and wound up with squat.

13. Thanks Dianne

Thought it was a cute story:Waldo:

14. Hey Coop

They have stayed and are still being fed by the parents 2 days now. I expect that they will disappear today or tomorrow.

15. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    All great pics
    They are just darling:>))))

16. One of the more notable series and narration seen here. Well done!

17. Great series!! I used a hide to catch the local kingfisher, and lots of waiting, bit it came into about 10 yards.

good luck!

18. Hey this is a good one Gary. Like the captions on each one. Having a little fun in what we do is good.
    Lou

19. Thanks Lou

I always have fun!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.