FREE in-home wireless broadband!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pa, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Look at this. :wink:

2. Ahhhh Jim...... check today's date! Fibre optics high speed cables are laid underground around most major cities, but they're in the underground hydro tunnels, NOT the sewer system!!

3. Note the :wink: in my original post.

4. Ahhhhhh, sorry, thought it was a smilie. I wonder how many are actually going to hit the ORDER button!! They'll send out PHD's to complete the installation.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Toilet ISP team
    hummmmmmmmm

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Upon more reading..rofl

Not Found
    The requested URL was not found on this server. There are so many reasons that this might have happened we can scarcely bring ourselves to type them all out. You might have typed the URL incorrectly, for instance. Or (less likely but certainly plausible) we might have coded the URL incorrectly. Or (far less plausible, but theoretically possible, depending on which ill-defined Grand Unifying Theory of physics one subscribes to), some random fluctuation in the space-time continuum might have produced a shatteringly brief but nonetheless real electromagnetic discombobulation which caused this error page to appear. Or (and truth be told, this is by far the most likely scenario) you might have reached a page that we meant to create but didn't get around to it, since this year's April Fool's joke got hacked together at the last minute, more or less the same way this one did. And this one. And this one, and this one, and this one...

7. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    The more i read the funnier it gets.
    This has go to be the funniest 4/1 I have ever seen.

In-Commode Package Delivery
    With professional installation service, you can also have your Google Checkout purchases delivered directly through the sewage network into your bathroom. Each package comes pre-sealed in a watertight and nanobot-resistant bag made of biodegradable corn-based plastic. For a limited time, TiSP subscribers who sign up for a Checkout account will receive free bathroom delivery on their first ten Checkout purchases.

9. Paul, that's a bummer! :wink:

10. LOL, made me laugh. At first I was huh? Well that is interesting..... And then I woke up via some coffee and it all made sense. I wonder how many orders they will get????

11. SteveK

SteveK

Mar 16, 2005
    Alaska
    Darn, it doesn't work with septic tanks!

12. I really like thier technical support...
    "on-site technical support in the event of backup problems, brownouts and data wipes."
    Man these guys are thorough. Sign me up and I am sayin good by to crappy ISP's once and for all...

13. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    roflmao

14. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I signed right up for the higest speed. Should work great from the third floor:>)))