Free ride!!! Look here.

Remember a short time ago we were talking about little birds harassing eagles and I said I had a special one in my files. I found it and take a look at this, two photos of a pair of kingbirds and in the first FF photo take a good look at the V the eagles wings have formed as it is in flight and one more kingbird trailing it. Now look at the blow up and what do you see??? Can you believe this??? I know the photos are not good as I took them from over 500 feet and in flight but they do tell a story that many would not believe.
Lou
448761152_709770e593_o.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 88900

What more are you people going to come up with on this great forum,way to go Lou this is unreal.You can see the little fellow in the first pic this is to much ole mother nature can sure come up with some good ones.

Holy cow! Wasn't it Lyndon Johnson who said that it is better to have your enemies inside the tent looking out than outside looking in or something to that effect? That Kingbird is most definitely keeping his "enemy" in plain sight. Very interesting Lou!

Now that is an incredible shot.
Holey smokes Lou

Motto

JUST KEEP SHOOTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Now this is something so unbelievable. Thank you very much, Lou.

What more are you people going to come up with on this great forum,way to go Lou this is unreal.You can see the little fellow in the first pic this is to much ole mother nature can sure come up with some good ones.

Another lesson learned, right Tim and thanks
Lou

Holy cow! Wasn't it Lyndon Johnson who said that it is better to have your enemies inside the tent looking out than outside looking in or something to that effect? That Kingbird is most definitely keeping his "enemy" in plain sight. Very interesting Lou!

Something isn't it Andy and I gotta tell you that kingbird rode it quite a ways
Thanks.
Lou

T

Trailfinder

Wow - That's all I can say - Had I not seen that with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it - What an awesome photograph!!!! Great Job!!!!

Brad G...
OKC/OKLA

Wow - That's all I can say - Had I not seen that with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it - What an awesome photograph!!!! Great Job!!!!

Brad G...
OKC/OKLA

Hi Brad well sometimes we get lucky and when we do you just have to have a camera with a 500mm+a1.4 with you:wink: :wink: Thanks for looking.
Lou

Latest threads

Top Bottom