French Bulldog puppies

Joined
May 25, 2005
Messages
828
Location
The Netherlands
Our Mo has become for the first time an aunty, her sister had a litter of 7 pups. One of the pups is having some difficulties and is being taken care of by the breeder. Yesterday we went to have a look and ofcourse I took my camera along :D.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
 
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
14,469
Location
Toronto Canada
Wow, good sized litter. Stupid question: is this breed born without tails or are they docked? Cute little things, aren't they?
 
Joined
May 25, 2005
Messages
828
Location
The Netherlands
TOLady said:
Wow, good sized litter. Stupid question: is this breed born without tails or are they docked? Cute little things, aren't they?
They are born without tails :D Here in the Netherlands docking tails and ears are not allowed anymore.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
994
Location
Alabama
Roosje,

First, welcome to the Cafe. You picked a really good subject for your first picture post. These guys are so cute. :lol:

You did an excellent job with the images too. Dark animals always give me problems, but you've handled these very well.

I look forward to more. :wink:
 
Joined
May 25, 2005
Messages
828
Location
The Netherlands
Flew said:
Roosje,

First, welcome to the Cafe. You picked a really good subject for your first picture post. These guys are so cute. :lol:

You did an excellent job with the images too. Dark animals always give me problems, but you've handled these very well.

I look forward to more. :wink:
Thank you :) I thought it pity though that I had to use the flash, there was hardly any light in their den.

Somehow these French Bulldogs, even though they are black, are quite photogenic :D
 
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
17,633
Location
Chicago, IL
Very cute images, Roosje. I hope that you will share more images as they get older. They are absolutely darling!
 
Joined
May 25, 2005
Messages
828
Location
The Netherlands
eng45ine said:
Very cute images, Roosje. I hope that you will share more images as they get older. They are absolutely darling!
I don't think that I will see those puppies again before they go to their new owners. :(

Roosje
 
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
128
Location
Belgium
They ARE gorgeous. I'm having one myself. When i bought him, he was just three months old and was more a little bear... His official name is Urs but when I saw his face, I called him Churchill :lol:
When I'm coming home he's sitting behind the window watching me.
He's also the most spoiled dog in the neigborhood.
Thanks for sharing!
 
Joined
May 25, 2005
Messages
828
Location
The Netherlands
jamesjoyce said:
They ARE gorgeous. I'm having one myself. When i bought him, he was just three months old and was more a little bear... His official name is Urs but when I saw his face, I called him Churchill :lol:
When I'm coming home he's sitting behind the window watching me.
He's also the most spoiled dog in the neigborhood.
Thanks for sharing!
These French Bulldogs are something special. I hope to see some pictures of Churchill here in the Nikoncafe :) I can understand why you call him Churchill, when Dot has one of those chew bones in her mouth she can look exactly like Churchill with his cigar :D

Roosje
 

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom