French Bulldog puppies

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Roosje, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Our Mo has become for the first time an aunty, her sister had a litter of 7 pups. One of the pups is having some difficulties and is being taken care of by the breeder. Yesterday we went to have a look and ofcourse I took my camera along :D.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow, good sized litter. Stupid question: is this breed born without tails or are they docked? Cute little things, aren't they?

3. Great shots! I love French bulldogs, too! They are all so adorable.

4. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    They are born without tails :D Here in the Netherlands docking tails and ears are not allowed anymore.

5. Cute little guys Roosje. Thanks for sharing these images.

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Roosje,

First, welcome to the Cafe. You picked a really good subject for your first picture post. These guys are so cute. :lol:

You did an excellent job with the images too. Dark animals always give me problems, but you've handled these very well.

I look forward to more. :wink:

7. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thank you :) I thought it pity though that I had to use the flash, there was hardly any light in their den.

Somehow these French Bulldogs, even though they are black, are quite photogenic :D

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Very cute images, Roosje. I hope that you will share more images as they get older. They are absolutely darling!

9. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    I don't think that I will see those puppies again before they go to their new owners. :(

Roosje

10. jamesjoyce

jamesjoyce

May 2, 2005
    Belgium
    They ARE gorgeous. I'm having one myself. When i bought him, he was just three months old and was more a little bear... His official name is Urs but when I saw his face, I called him Churchill :lol:
    When I'm coming home he's sitting behind the window watching me.
    He's also the most spoiled dog in the neigborhood.
    Thanks for sharing!

11. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    These French Bulldogs are something special. I hope to see some pictures of Churchill here in the Nikoncafe :) I can understand why you call him Churchill, when Dot has one of those chew bones in her mouth she can look exactly like Churchill with his cigar :D

Roosje

12. Ahhhhh.....so cute!! :D :D :D