Friday night at Bramlett residence

Wonderful experience with some fantastic people I ever met. Here are some of my P&S style capture.

Meet the Daniels "the lovey dovey couple". I wish I could keep my better half that happy:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Met the great couple Mr and Mrs. Smith:

Connie proudly displays her Macair:

Mr. Rich Gibson and Dude is having a serious discussion:

Frank (Flew) is making some point:

Dude is a great photographic subject as well. I will have a separate thread tomorrow on many moods of the Dude:

It was a pleasure to have a great discussion with Mrs. Gibson. She is a wonderful lady.

Everyone is anxious to have their name called:

Just after reading the note from Wade, Dave has started the door prizes giveaway:

Another section of the crowd. I wish I had a fish-eye:

Hts off to Leigh and the Bramletts for their hard work and generosity. Their kids shows the same value systems. Leigh's dad is in te middle of the shot with the youngest Bramlett. Gob bless the Bramletts:

p.s. Just after the giveaways, tried out the 125 ai f/2.5 won by Connie. It came out to be a great lens.
Dave:

Fritz thinks it works better than 85 1.4 for him. Those who disagree please PM Fritz ):

Finally th proud owner of that lens itself:

Can not thank you enough you all. You guys are the best.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here is another one. Larry is trading his prize. This was fun:

PGB

Sam,

Great shots. Was wonderful to get to meet you finally.

We had a great time this weekend!

Great shots, Sam! It was great meeting you. Next year you'll have to bring your family!

If only I didn't have to work this past weekend...I wish I could have come. Great shots Sam...maybe we can carpool over next year.

Well done Sam, it was very disappointing to miss this trip, but your images let me have a nice view of what a great time you all experienced.

Man, I wish I'd been able to come this year :( Oh well, great to see all the familiar faces (and some new ones)

Thanks for sharing these Sam. It was great meeting you. A little note to add. On the shot where Larry is taking away Alice's prize. That was the lens that Connie ended up with. I, I mean Alice, really had her heart set on that lens!

By the way we ended up with three new camera bags. We will soon be opening up a camera bag superstore in Saltillo, Ms.:eek::biggrin:

was had by all. Glad you shared these, Sam.
You are welcome Alan.
Sam, it was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks so much for making the trip. Without members like youself we would not have a annual get together.
Mason, the feeling is mutual. You are a good man.
Sam,

Great shots. Was wonderful to get to meet you finally.

We had a great time this weekend!
Patrick: it was an honor to meet you and your beautiful family.
Great stuff Sam!! Wish I had been there.
Dave: please come down next year. I wish you were there.
Oh how I wish we could have been there! Ya'll had way too much fun! Fantastic photos too!
Yes Dianne. It's like missing a few family members in family re-union.
I don't know which thread to post to but I have to settle on one. Seems like all had a very good time = a great get together.
Yes Allan. We really had great time. Thanks for posting.
Great shots, Sam! It was great meeting you. Next year you'll have to bring your family!
Thanks Leigh. Hopefully I can make it next year with my family.
If only I didn't have to work this past weekend...I wish I could have come. Great shots Sam...maybe we can carpool over next year.
No problem Dave. Three hours of refreshing drive thru North Georgia and Alabama. We can try to organize a Georgia Cafe shootout.
Well done Sam, it was very disappointing to miss this trip, but your images let me have a nice view of what a great time you all experienced.
Thank you Frank. Hanging around with so many passionate photogs was great fun.
Man, I wish I'd been able to come this year :( Oh well, great to see all the familiar faces (and some new ones)
Thanks Bubba. Will meet next year.

Thanks for sharing these Sam. It was great meeting you. A little note to add. On the shot where Larry is taking away Alice's prize. That was the lens that Connie ended up with. I, I mean Alice, really had her heart set on that lens!

By the way we ended up with three new camera bags. We will soon be opening up a camera bag superstore in Saltillo, Ms.:eek::biggrin:
Thanks you sir.

That lens: I made a mistake in not snatching this one. ):

I can set up a franchise of your bag superstore at Georgia with my bag...

Great memories of Friday night, it was very nice to meet you and have some fun together. You're off with a good start on the 105/2.5 Sam, I hope to see more from it in the future.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom