Friday night "Marlin cafe" .... 35mm F1.8

Tonight I ate out and took my D40 and the 35mm F1.8 with .
This is on the counter .......
iso 1100 . all at F1.8

zmarlin004.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

zmarlin006.jpg

zmarlin007.jpg

zmarlin010.jpg

iso 1600 ....

zmarlin009.jpg

The colors are so vibrant. Do you wait for everyone to leave? Do you get there early? Did you just tell them to move for a minutes? What's the scoop here Desmond, this is the second time I have seen you take pictures like this, and there is no one else in them almost...

Nice shots though, I really like the mood they convey, for some reason I get the feeling I live in the wrong place. Thank you for sharing.

The colors are so vibrant. Do you wait for everyone to leave? Do you get there early? Did you just tell them to move for a minutes? What's the scoop here Desmond, this is the second time I have seen you take pictures like this, and there is no one else in them almost...

Nice shots though, I really like the mood they convey, for some reason I get the feeling I live in the wrong place. Thank you for sharing.

Since I live on my own out on a farm I make Friday night my 'big night out' and eat out somewhere . Because we are in the middle of winter and this is more of a 'touristy town' a few of the eating places are closed for a month since business is slow , this particular place closed at 8:00pm as well which is why there are few people .
I also have the habit of having as few people in the pictures as possible when I take pictures :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom