1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Frisbee!!

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by AgilityIG, Sep 8, 2008.

1. AgilityIG

AgilityIG

May 13, 2008
    Iowa
    I was shooting an agility trial this weekend and did some fun Frisbee shots back at our campsite for some friends. This one has to be a favorite - it is a little OOF (rats!)

[​IMG]

More Frisbee (and one very gooey flippy - from Bea the Lab!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nancyr

nancyr

Feb 14, 2006
    La Jolla, CA
    Wow, what happened to the frisbee in the first shot?! :eek: 

I think #2 is your best shot--beautiful stride--but I keep going back to the first. The potential energy in #4 is palpable. What's the next frame?

3. great shot
    love that first one

4. AgilityIG

AgilityIG

May 13, 2008
    Iowa
    Thanks Greg and Nancy.

Nancy - the second shot was her head cut off - I was hand holding and not nearly quick enough!

LOL - that flippy was a big gooey wad of fabric in her mouth. She is a VERY wet mouthed dog when she is wound up. She drools when she runs agility and when she plays Frisbee. She belongs to a friend and I don't know how he does it. ICK! LOL She will sit in his truck and fill up the door with drool while she is watching other dogs run agility!

In #2, we had to convince Cozzie to take the flippy - he didn't want that gooey thing at first!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.