Frogs, ... from Costa Rica

Discussion in 'Birds' started by jamesjoyce, Jun 5, 2005.

1. jamesjoyce

jamesjoyce

May 2, 2005
    Belgium
    Hi,

After reading (and wet dreaming) the D2X/Lens extasy forums I finally found some time to postproces a few hundred pictures from Costa Rica.
    Gear was Nikon D100, Micro 105/2.8, 80-400 VR (most used lens), 18-70/3.5-4.5 and SB-600. Furthermore X-drive Pro 3310 and a laptop (because I didn't trust the X-drive). All of this in a LowePro Backpack.
    Conclusion: I still have to learn how to use my gear! Especially the pics with the macro lens weren't any good because of my lack of knowledge (I came too close). Downloading every evening the pic to the X-drive went flawless but I was very happy having my portable because I could evaluate immediately my pics and after day 1 I noticed spots on the CCD, something I didn't see on the LCD screen of D100.
    Hereby one of the pics...
    If you're interested, the full album is on http://www.d-eye.be/portfolio/thumbnails.php?album=12
    Any comments much appreciated!!!

[​IMG]

2. Rudy, Something wrong with your link.

Anthony

3. jamesjoyce

jamesjoyce

May 2, 2005
    Belgium
    Sorry for this! I don't know what's happening... When I'm pasting the url, it works. Anyone?
    Thanks very much!

4. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Rudy, not all sites allow "hot linking"

You should check to see if they do on yours. In the meantime, just post the URL, and leave off the .jpg extension.
    btw, those aren't anything like the froggys we get around here in Indiana! Very unusual!

5. Rudy,

I think you need to add a .jpg to the url to get it to work.

Frogs are great! I especially like #197 of the the frog climbing over the branch. :) :)

6. dfthompson

dfthompson Guest

Number 197 is classic. Great image.