from a few weeks ago...

This is from a shoot a few weeks back. I am just getting around to posting because I have been busy.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I like this one too Roy. The small dark spot on her face are somewhat distracting to me. If they are blemishes and not birthmarks, I would get rid of them...

Keith, I really don't know. I'll have to see thi weekend. Im supposed to do a family portrait for her family. I have several edits on it, one with very minor skin treatment, for her slides. One with it softened just a bit(this one) and one with all removed that I had printed.

Thanks

Well Roy, you already know what I think.... just a little more separation between the background and her hair.
Great shot and good job of getting that genuine smile out of her.

Keith, I don't think Roy is suppose to edit her slides that are going to the modeling agent.
I'm not sure if this one is edited or not.
Which one is it Roy?

Tim

Well Roy, you already know what I think.... just a little more separation between the background and her hair.
Great shot and good job of getting that genuine smile out of her.

Keith, I don't think Roy is suppose to edit her slides that are going to the modeling agent.
I'm not sure if this one is edited or not.
Which one is it Roy?

Tim

Tim, this one has a little more work than the ones put on slides. I do have one that the blemishes/birthmarks are removed.

Nice lighting, Roy! Did you use your su800 for this shot? What did you use to get those big catchlights?

Thanks Frank. Yes I used the SU-800 and 2 SB-800s in these softbox/umbrellas. I haven't recieved the Alien bee yet Sam.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 92608

I had someone holding an SB-600 as a hairlight. Next time I will put it on a stant so I can get it held in place better.

Latest threads

Top Bottom