From a fun dusk shoot

Discussion in 'People' started by Bunic, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Bunic

Bunic

Jun 27, 2006
    South Central PA
  2. Looks as if you had a fun shoot. She sure has beautiful eyes. Very attractive young lady.

3. The shots are nice, but the montage is a little too much for me. It might be all the sharp edges, or that there is no information on who the model is? I dont know!

4. Lowolf

Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    Oregon
    yes incredible eyes, well done the Montage has a bit to much in it but well done

5. Nice shots. I have to agree about her eyes and the montage... I really like #2.

6. Very pretty shots Mike. I love the nice light, it really compliments this charming young lady.

7. Bunic

Bunic

Jun 27, 2006
    South Central PA
    Chris C.
    Tnx! Her eyes are what drove me to ask her to shoot. Also numerous facial expressions.

PushP
    Tnx! I had too many to pick from. She had four outfits and I found at least 2-3 decent ones of each - it was hard deciding what to keep and what to leave out.

Lowolf
    Tnx! Again - it was her eyes that got me going. I'm giving her and her folks an 8X10 of the montage somewhat reluctantly because of its complexity.

Keith
    Tnx! I love your handling of light lately. I couldn't believe what I saw in my camera when I moved in for #2! Although you can't tell, she is posing on a steamer trunk that my grandmother used to come through Ellis Isand from Romania over 100 years ago!

Frits
    Tnx! My favorite place to shoot - the end of my carport!