1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

From a Japanese Garden

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by rlhaas, Apr 25, 2007.

1. rlhaas

rlhaas

Jan 24, 2007
    Everett, WA
    There is a Japanese Garden in the Washington Park Arboretum in Seattle, Washington. They don't normally allow tripods into the garden. Several times a year they open the park early to ten photographers for a photo session. Here are a few macros that I took yesterday at the first session this year. To see the rest of my photos go to http://www.pbase.com/rlhaas/jpns_grdn . Thanks for looking.

77719192.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 92374

View attachment 92375

View attachment 92376

2. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Some great captures there, Robin!

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very pretty flowers.
    Like the fiddlwood ferns to....(think that what they are) :>))

4. rlhaas

rlhaas

Jan 24, 2007
    Everett, WA
    Thanks Gale. I'm not sure what type of fern they are. I found these just as the time for the session was ending. I had am employee from the garden telling me that the time was up and to go ahead and "get that last shot" as I was taking this picture so I didn't get a chance to find out what it was. The first shot is a wisteria. I want to go back soon and check out the garden with the wisteria in full bloom!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.