From another forum

Hope you like the before and after

Best wishes

Ray

original

E316AE9E07064AA0B594FA29DCFE2AC5.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Painting

dprboysmudge.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
Ray, another amazing work of art.

But there is something about the bloodshot eye that makes me feel odd. In the photo we know it is natural, so no problem, but in the painting it gives a surreal feeling that I really don't like.

Amazing!
Although I can't speak for everyone, I think we're all both envious and amazed at your skill and talent!

My thanks to all

for the kind words.....

You know...it really is appreciated and never taken for granted.

The technique of smudge painting came very hard to me and it was a highly respected former member of this community, Lisa, who gave me so much help and encouragement so as to persevere.

It is so sad she no longer posts here as her work was amazing and a real pleasure to view.

Of course, the master of this technique is Scott Deardorff and it is worthwhile looking at his fantastic images (google his name for his site)

However, I once again thank you for taking the time to look and comment....it is really appreciated.

Kind regards as always

Ray

for the kind words.....

You know...it really is appreciated and never taken for granted.

The technique of smudge painting came very hard to me and it was a highly respected former member of this community, Lisa, who gave me so much help and encouragement so as to persevere.

It is so sad she no longer posts here as her work was amazing and a real pleasure to view.

Of course, the master of this technique is Scott Deardorff and it is worthwhile looking at his fantastic images (google his name for his site)

However, I once again thank you for taking the time to look and comment....it is really appreciated.

Kind regards as always

Ray

As always great work and I agree, Lisa did some great stuff also.
I have not heard from her in several years now.

Hi Seneca

Have sent a pm....

Hope it helps

Best wishes

Ray

ps by the way...as confirmed by Growltiger...all photoshop

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom