1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

From Last Night

Discussion in 'People' started by frede, Sep 16, 2008.

1. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Been awhile as I can no longer get to the Cafe at home - my ISP seems to be the issue. Anyway, I'm still alive! :smile:

Here's one from last night.

2860572043_fa6819e2f9_o.

2. moffo

moffo

Oct 20, 2005
    Central TX
    Awesome!

3. Fred, this is just a lovely image all around. You captured the mood of the last days of summer nicely with a great image of your kids.

Glad to see you posting. I was wondering where you had gone.

4. Absolutely love it!
    Timing is everything isn't it? Fred, you did well in recognizing the rare moment and recording it.

5. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    Terrific shot. I especially like the silouhettes.

6. Fred, This is stunning.

7. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Love It!!!!

8. Perfection!

9. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Amazing Shot Fred!

Dan

10. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks everyone. I appreciate the kind words!

11. Stunning! Just perfect.

12. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    Beautiful shot - love the colors

13. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Wow that is beautiful...you need to print that out and frame it. I love it.

14. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    Great shot Fred.

15. That is super Fred. I have been missing your posts and feel bad that your ISP is giving you problems. Hope you can get this resolved. Love the shot.

16. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Stunning image! Perfect timing, indeed.

17. avyoung

avyoung

Dec 17, 2007
    Canada
    Fred, the image took my breath away...well actually, I said wooo when I saw it!
    Upon analyzing it further (because it is that good--I would like store this idea away), I thought the water looked to bright compared to the sky. Anyhow, pure eye-candy! Thanks for sharing!

18. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Gordon: I've tried to get my ISP to help, but they are useless - once you get past purging your cache/cookies with them, they default to blaming Windows. Anyway, my troubleshooting seems to indicate that their DNS servers have an incorrect record for the Café - hopefully it will purge at some point, but I don't know.

19. Great capture Fred - as you always seem to manage. I look forward to your posts for inspiration!!
    Thanks for posting.....

20. So sorry you are having trouble visiting the cafe. Sure am glad you were able to post this one!! Hopefully you will be back here full time soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.