From MD to NYC

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by the_traveler, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Anyone from MD interested in taking an early morning Chinatown bus to NYC for the morning. Shoot and then visit camera stores, then an afternoon bus back.

From Baltimore it is $32 Round Trip to NYC. I've made the trip; the buses are clean, comfortable and fast.

We'd have to get a very early bus but it can get to NYC by 7:30

2. I might be interested in this. Depends on what day, though.

Kristin

3. I'm completely open on day, just need some notice because my wife has appts I need to take her to.
    It would probably be less crowded on bus during the middle of the week.
    The main problem is that to get to NYC early, one would have to take the 4:30 AM bus from Baltimore Travel Plaza, off of 95 at Boston st. just north of either tunnel. That's a good 30-40 mins from College Park.

If you're game, I am. I luv NY

4. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Hey Lew you gonna invite the NYers to tag along too? :biggrin:

5. Sure you can come.
    I'm not certain that we'll speak to you, but you can come.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

6. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Haha. I'm not too sure we wanna talk to youse guys wit da funny accents!! :eek::biggrin:

7. I just found out that I'm going to NYC over Labor Day weekend. Apparently, there's a Nike 10K race that Seth is going to run in (fingers crossed - no injuries). So we'll be going up there probably Friday through Monday. The race is on Randall's Island at 6pm on Sunday, so now I need to find an affordable hotel in NYC. yikes!

I want to stop by B&H while I'm there, too. Maybe Friday or Sunday morning.

Kristin

8. Oohh..better leave your credit card home for that one! :biggrin:

Good luck to Seth on his race.