From Orange Beach, AL....

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Leigh, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    This week I had the pleasure of a mini-vacation!!! My best girl-friend is an ADA and had a conference in Orange Beach and invited me to go share her condo and lay by the pool. What a treat. We were a bit worried in the beginning as Tropical Storm Cindy headed right for us on Tuesday night, but by Wednesday morning it had blown over for the most part. It was still a bit windy, but I was still able to lay by the pool for 2 days and I somehow managed to fill up 1 gig of pictures...mostly just snapshots, but here's a few I thought I might share. These are all from where I was laying out! Like I said, what a treat!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Interesting shots Leigh. The guy in the parachute was pretty brave to go up in the wind like that. My favorite shot is #2 but do feel that it would be even better had you not cut the top off the grass. Thanks for sharing your day with us.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Nice sceenery and relaxing images.

The shoe store is a riot. :>)) good one.

Seaoats are one of my favorite plants. So graceful. I have several in a huge basket.

Up Up and away. looks like fun. Maybe :>)

4. Cory Cooper

Cory Cooper

May 24, 2005
    Salem, NH
    Nice shots. In the first one, you can really see Cindy kicking sand in the face of Orange Beach! ;)

Sounds like you had a great time!

C

P.S. Nice new avatar too! ;)

5. Shoe shot's my fave, too! Great creative eye and capture!

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks everyone. I really enjoyed my little "mini-vacation", but the best part was coming home to Patrick and the boys. Won't need a break for quite a while now. ;-)

7. Good shots Leigh!! :D :D :D

8. I like the first one and the shot of the wheat type looking grass.

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

9. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Great images Leigh. I chuckled at the shoe selection...looks like my house at times! :D