1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

From PC to Photo Lab

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by urban, Jul 5, 2007.

1. When I send my post-processed photos to the self-serving photo lab in a local drug mart, the photos show up on the [photo lab] PC severely underexposed. I wonder why this happens. I hate having to adjust each photo a second time @ the store!

I shoot with a D50. Photos are processed with PS element, or in iView. If it makes a difference, I use a Mac.

Thank you for your time!

2. Is your monitor calibrated? - is the monitor in the lab calibrated? (If it's attached to the printer I'd hope it was!)

Has anyone else commented on your images being dark? Post one here and we'll see how it looks to us (don't worry about quality or composition :wink:, just a 'normally' exposed image file will do)

It may have something to do with the gamma setting because you are using a Mac.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.