From Sunday's hike...flower pics...

So while everyone else was hiking, I just wandered around the upper grounds of the Nature Trail Park and took a few photos of the beautiful flowers. Hope you enjoy!

140534462-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

140534550-L.jpg

140534522-L.jpg

140534534-L.jpg

140534364-L.jpg

Thanks Mason. Yes, this is the 105VR. Patrick got it for me for Christmas and I'm really beginning to love it! A bit of a learning curve, but man, it is sharp when I get it right. BTW, these are all handheld.

Thanks Phil. I sure wish you could have been here to do some flower shots as well.

Those are great, Leigh! I absolutely love #2 & 3. Wish I coulda been with you folks

Beautiful captures, I expecially like the composition on #3.

BTW:
The last one reminds me a little about "Little shop of horror": "Feed me Seymore!"

Those are great, Leigh! I absolutely love #2 & 3. Wish I coulda been with you folks
Thanks Brandon. Wish you could have been there too. Maybe next year.

Beautiful captures, I expecially like the composition on #3.

BTW:
The last one reminds me a little about "Little shop of horror": "Feed me Seymore!"
Michael...#3 was my favorite. As to the last one...I wondered if anyone would think about "Little Shop of Horrors". That was exactly what I thought when I was processing it!:smile:

Lovely, Leigh.

You certainly had enough willing subjects in that part of the Nature Trail. I think I like #3 the best.

Also, I thought I had enough lenses ....

Thanks Joe. I wish I could have gone on the hike with you all...probably wouldn't have been a great idea though.

If you don't have the 105VR, you need one! I absolutely love it. I had been wanting one for some time when Patrick surprised me at Christmas with it!

Lovely, Leigh. Looks like the weather was nice. Dave W. and I drove through rain most of the way home and we were hoping it had left the Huntsville area with us.

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
Absolutely beautiful Leigh! Glad you got a chance to take some images throughout this busy weekend.
Dave

Lovely, Leigh. Looks like the weather was nice. Dave W. and I drove through rain most of the way home and we were hoping it had left the Huntsville area with us.
Thanks, Dave. It was nice up on the mountain. The rain had moved through for the most part..though we did encounter a few sprinkles just as the hike was ending.
Those are beautiful tulips, thanks for sharing them.
Thanks! Tulips are my favourite flower...the best thing about Spring!
Absolutely beautiful Leigh! Glad you got a chance to take some images throughout this busy weekend.
Dave
Dave, I could have taken pics during the weekend, but I have more fun watching everyone else enjoy themselves taking pictures. Besides, if I had been shooting, who would have been feeding you guys?!:wink:
Thank you!
WOW, Leigh these are just GORGEOUS! I can almost smell their fragrance!
Dianne, you have no idea how wonderful they smelled. It had rained the night before quite heavily and so all the pollen was washed off of everything. We could all breathe better and enjoy the fragrance!

Latest threads

Top Bottom