From the Sublime to the Rediculous

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by beaucamera, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Here's my latest work, all done with the 70-200VR.

This one I call "gong view." It's very serene.

"Obelisk Fantasy" and one of my favorite subjects. Note there's ever a little cobweb at the top.

The next three are all abstracts of the same subject, the obelisk, just different perspectives and post processing treatments.(I'm wondering about entering one of these in the challenge.)

Color Play #1
    Color Play #2
    Color Play #3
    When I was photographing, I noticed an interesting reflection in the obelisk, my own! So, here's a self portrait of my reflection with the 70-200 in hand. Talk about dust on the lens!

Hope you enjoy this series,

Virginia
    aka beaucamera :)

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Virginia,

Like them all, but especially the last one. 8) You are having way too much fun, and we can tell because of the grin on your face.... :lol:

Regards,

Frank

3. I really like the first and last images Virginia but they are all nice. Good job.

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Lovely, just lovely!

You've really got a knack for bringing out color. Although I'm off to work right now (gotta make up for Friday) I'll take another look at these later - they're that striking!

5. Super Cool!!! :D :D :D :D :D

6. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Great work
    good eye you've got

7. Color Play #4 (pic)

I'm having fun with this series! Here's one more. It's called "Color Play #4".

I appreciate your kind comments.

Thanks, Virginia
    aka beaucamera

8. Love these! keep it up....