from the Tamron 90 macro or an artist's brush?

N

Nuteshack

:smile:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

N

Nuteshack

ty Tas ....sorry about the site,,gotta be a yahoo problem...;-)
..btw, love your artic pic with the 70-300vr but still anxiously waiting to see your 50 1.4 captures...;-))

blessings to u my friend
;-)))

Was there a while ago. Amazing number of Targets. Been fairly busy but I think its time for some R. snake photos from up in the Gorge. As close as I've seen them is Tom McCall wildlife refuge up in the rocks. Good place to image lizards also.

The more I use my 90 the more I love it.

Been thinking about my "nest egg" for photostuff and was considering selling the T90 and getting a VR105, but in the end I'm gonna go for a D200. I just can't image better images than the T90 gives. You know some folks question the build, but as many as are in use I have yet to see a post that says "mine quit working".

If you get a KenkoPro 1.4, the T90 and your 80-200 work well with it. I found a used one here for $100 - a steal.

N

Nuteshack

wow, lizards and snakes..sounds like a blast ...;-))

i heard of a front element falling out and hitting the ground ..lol..but you're right, there's a bunch of these out there and they been around for years ...AWESOME lens...
guna have to get me one of those Kenkos ...;-))

difference between 'D' and 'Di'?

I've been considering purchasing this lens....Do both these models work on a D50? What is the difference?

N

Nuteshack

yep, both work ...the "Di" is a new thing, some kind of enhancement for the digital side, still dandy on full frame though ..i'm sure it's just a marketing thing ...awesome lens....good luck
;-))

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom