From this weekend

I had a little time this weekend and managed to find a few critters to shoot.

79926747.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 99169

View attachment 99170

View attachment 99171

Thanks for looking!

Looks like you are shooting the BYB's too Rory. All good, but I love the Flicker shots. Still one that I haven't gotten a clear shot of yet.

Looks like you are shooting the BYB's too Rory. All good, but I love the Flicker shots. Still one that I haven't gotten a clear shot of yet.

They are pretty common around here, as you can guess! In fact I seem to see Flickers everywhare I travel. I'm sure you will get one soon.

Very nice set Rory, very nice boken on the first two with nice details on the bird. The first flicker shot is a very nice capture.

Louie

Hi Louis

I processed these shots with ACR 4.1. I really, really like the new sharpening algorithm in ACR. Very cool - on par or better than NX IMO (finally).

Beautiful birdies Rory

So glad to hear you processed with ACR 4.1
I just had a feeling it would blow NX out of the water to tell the truth

Looks great

Beautiful birdies Rory

So glad to hear you processed with ACR 4.1
I just had a feeling it would blow NX out of the water to tell the truth

Looks great

Adobe needed a bit of a shake up IMO. With the improved colourand tone controls and now the detail controls it is looking pretty good. Once they get localized editing then there will be little to prefer in NX, other than some prefer the NX colours.

I'm going to have to send Bill an email to see if I can get him riled up again :wink:

Latest threads

Top Bottom