From Viera Today 041613

Real Name
Luis Casals
I was working over in the Melbourne area and after work decided to stop by Viera for the first time ever. Yes, I live about 70 minutes from the wetland but better late than never.

Anyway, the road was closed because of the rains over on Sunday. I walked for a little while and the sun was full force. Managed to grad a few decent shots.

Enjoy!!!! Critiques always welcomed....

D800_JLC7071-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

D800_JLC7082-L.jpg

D800_JLC7276-L.jpg

D800_JLC7135-L.jpg

D800_JLC7074-L.jpg

D800_JLC7059-L.jpg

D800_JLC7032-L.jpg

D800_JLC7241-L.jpg

Luis, be thinking about your BG in the first few shots. i.e, in the first image, if you lower yourself a bit, you could have avoided the OOF road.
Exposure on the last two are good as you show the feathers just like what we normally see.
Liking the D800?

Real Name
Luis Casals
Just a "few decent shot?" Would love to see your really good shots!

Love the Limpkin and the iridescent feathers on the grackle. Nicely done!

Looks like a nice afternoon's shoot. Love the Limpkin.

Nice set!

Great shots. Looking forward to going there within the next two weeks.

Thank you all for the comments. It sure was a nice couple of hours relieve from work.

Luis, be thinking about your BG in the first few shots. i.e, in the first image, if you lower yourself a bit, you could have avoided the OOF road.
Exposure on the last two are good as you show the feathers just like what we normally see.
Liking the D800?

Troy - Thank you for the information and critique. I will work on the background.

Yes, I am liking the D800 just starting to get used to it. I have been flying around almost every week so my shooting has been very very limited. This week working in Florida. Given that I was going to be on the road, I decided to pack the camera and bring it with me to do some shooting after work.

Currently in the St. Lucie area. I will see about taking some shots this weekend.

Latest threads

Top Bottom