Frosty Morning on the Henry's Fork of the Snake River

We spent a few days camping on the Henry's Fork of the Snake River. Here are my photos from a Frosty Morning.

#1 B&W version of the river
_DSC1944 copy.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#2 Color Version of the river.
_DSC1944-Edit.jpg

#3 The mist led to frosty plants along the bank of the river
_DSC1905-Edit.jpg

#4 A frosty leaf
_DSC1920-Edit.jpg

#5 I loved the frosty edges
_DSC1928-Edit.jpg

#6 Some plants just had a lot of dew
_DSC1938-Edit.jpg

#7 Mist on the river.
_DSC1901-Edit.jpg

Very well done, Terri. I especially like the frosty leaves, though it's hard to think of frost when it's still summer!

That's a favorite fishing spot.
Luckily no frost here at home yet..... You are not the only one who likes to fish there.....
DSC_9068-Edit.jpg

Wonderful series. It's been fall-like up here, and one morning of spotty frost. I much prefer the color version of the first shot—it conveys the low, warm, morning light so well.
Thanks, Nick!! I like the color version of the first one best as well although the colors are pretty drab right now.

Frost ALREADY??!!!! Good grief! These are really nice images and it's fascinating to see frost on the plants so early. Summer hasn't really come to an end yet here and we've only just had a couple of refreshingly cool days with low humidity thanks to Ida, but warmer weather will be back soon. We won't have frost until October or sometimes it doesn't even happen until November.

Frost ALREADY??!!!! Good grief! These are really nice images and it's fascinating to see frost on the plants so early. Summer hasn't really come to an end yet here and we've only just had a couple of refreshingly cool days with low humidity thanks to Ida, but warmer weather will be back soon. We won't have frost until October or sometimes it doesn't even happen until November.
Thank you, Connie. Frost any time of the year is life in Idaho!!
Great Series. #7 is my fav.
Thank you!!
Wonderful series ... I am always so envious of your trips and wonderful scenery!! #7 is a wall hanger!!

Ken
Thank you. We have been having fun since retiring. There are a lot of places nearby to enjoy.
These are exceptional Terri. The frosty foliage is incredible!
Thank you. I thought that the frost was really pretty.

Latest threads

Top Bottom