• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] FS: Voigtlander 58mm f/1.4 Nokton SLii (or trade for m43?)

Buy/Sell feedback for TetonTom (0)

I thought I'd use this lens adapted on my Olympus OM-D, but still haven't gotten around to buying an adapter. I think I'd rather just sell this great FX lens and buy a native Olympus portrait-length lens.
This lens is LNIB. This is the chipped version, with rubber focus ring. I've only used it for a handful of portrait sessions, never as a travel or walk-around lens. Included are original caps, box, and manual.
This focal length is especially attractive for DX shooter, as it gives you the effective length of an 85mm, making for a beautiful wide-aperture portrait lens.

Cost is $375, which includes PayPal and CONUS shipping.
I'll also consider trading for m43 lenses. Most attractive to me would be Olympus 9-18, Olympus 45, or Panasonic 25.

lente-voigtlander-nokton-58mm-f14-para-reflex-nikon_MLA-F-3663309017_012013.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

lente-voigtlander-nokton-58mm-f14-para-reflex-nikon_MLA-F-3663293811_012013.jpg

lente-voigtlander-nokton-58mm-f14-para-reflex-nikon_MLA-F-3663294087_012013.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom