• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] FT Nikon 70-200VRII for m43 Panny 12-35/35-100 combo

Buy/Sell feedback for absolutic (1)

Trading
Nikon 70-200VR II for Panny 12-35/35-100 combo

Description
I have Nikon 70-200VR 2 lens. It needs no introduction, this $2300-monster. I got it in a trade for Canon 70-200 F2.8 IS II, when I was switching from Canon to Nikon.

After I took it out a few times I realized that while the image quality is astonishing, it is heavy with my D600 after an hour of carrying it. I realized it because I am shooting mirrorless alongside and feeling the difference in weight!

Now I am not yet 100% that person who sold off all their DSLR equipment and went mirrorless, but I am very close to being that person lets say. I have Olympus OMD E-M1 on pre-order. Now, if E-M1 truly hits the mark when it comes ton continuous AF..... perhaps I will become that person, but I am scared. so I am treading lightly. Step by Step.

At this point I want to trade that 70-200VR2 lens straight up (no money going either way) for a combo of 12-35/35-100. 70-200VR2 will come with a box and UV filter and a latest Hoya CP filter ($100 value I believe).

The condition of 70-200 is pristine with exception of one small ding near the mount that i would not have even paid attention to, had the seller did not bring my attention to.

If you want to buy it outright, my price with the filters is $1975 as I believe that is how much the 12-35/35-100 combo will cost me.

851281.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

851282.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I ship via USPS Priority mail. Local trade in Los Angeles Area is welcomed of course

I have a FredMiranda rating +73 and I have a rating here on this forum, I forgot what it was but it is there if you know how to look it up.

Latest threads

Top Bottom