Ft Worth Japanese Gardens (4 pics)

My neighbor has a new camera and wanted to get out and play a while. I thought we were headed for the Dallas gardens, but nope, we went all the way to Ft Worth! Talk about fun! We're already planning another trip!

5662932208_5ed8158c81_b.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

5662931470_c4856e0b31_b.jpg

5662928176_cbdd9eec4e_b.jpg

5662927972_d4b1502243_b.jpg

Attachments

• 5662932208_5ed8158c81_b.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 5662932208_5ed8158c81_b.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 18
Ohhh, Dianne, #2 is splendid!! They're all nice, but the second one, for me, is a show stopper!

The 2nd one reminds me of the one what you had in the Gallery and it is also my favorite. Very nice shots.

#2 is excellent!

Thanks guys! When I saw that bridge, I thought about Avery Island too. We're planning to go back and hope to spend more time. Had I known where we were going, I could have made arrangements for picking up my 5th grader= so we didn't have much time for really taking our time and doing better in composition, exposure, etc. She really wanted me to see the place. BUT all in all we had a blast, and can hardly wait to go back!

Dianna, beautiful. And as said: #2! Just beautiful Reflections:biggrin::wink:!

Thanks, and ya know, I'm not finished going through all my photos - I have more! Something will be posted.

Dianne --

Nice shots, but you've got to go back in November! Just including this link because I know you will appreciate seeing the color. Sorry, not taken with my Nikon equipment -- getting too heavy for me!

http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/6548321896/albums/fort-worth-botanic-japanese-garden

thanks guys! No joke on going back in Nov! BUT, I plan to go back more often than that! Between waterfalls, birds, landscape, and so much more, that place is wonderful for working on technique! Gorgeous photos you shared and thanks!

They are all nice shots. The first one is slightly tilted to the right.
I am in agreement with other members, No. 2 is an excellent shot. For my taste, I would have eliminated the bland sky though.
I bet just a bit of contrast and saturation makes this one even better.

William Rodriguez
Miami, Florida.

They are all nice shots. The first one is slightly tilted to the right.
I am in agreement with other members, No. 2 is an excellent shot. For my taste, I would have eliminated the bland sky though.
I bet just a bit of contrast and saturation makes this one even better.

William Rodriguez
Miami, Florida.

I may just have to print #2 out and put it somewhere. I had trouble with #1, I took it at such a weird angle. Gonna go back as soon as I can, spend more time! AND THANKS!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom