1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Fuji X 100

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by Dudley5854, Nov 10, 2018 at 2:03 PM.

1. Dudley5854

Dudley5854

Nov 1, 2018
    I really enjoy black and white over colors etc. starting to think about trading selling my Nikon gear for a Fuji x100f. The idea of the fixed lens and lighter weight not to mention lots less gear to mess with.
    Anyone else simplified their camera gear and been happy about it ?

2. bmell

bmell

Feb 11, 2009
    Nebraska
    I like the Fuji x100 line of cameras and have wanted one since they came out. I would use it as a daily cary camera but I cant see it completely replacing my Nikon gear because of the variety of lenses I own.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018 at 4:26 PM
  3. Why not acquire a prime lens in 35mm equivalent.
    Manual focusing might even be an option?
    This would certainly result in a light camera and you wouldn't need to switch systems.

4. I've been very happy with my Fuji X100s and it definitely is a good daily carry camera. I'm sure the newer generation is better, but not enough to warrant a replacement.

5. Dudley5854

Dudley5854

Nov 1, 2018
    Good points guys. Going to kick it around for awhile.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.