Fujifilm X100V discussion and photo sharing

Thanks Ron, I have a lens on Craigslist now, as I like to justify these type of lateral purchases with a sacrifice. I will decide between the x-e3 or upcoming 4 or the V once it sells.

I'm sensing you guys are enjoying your cams, any thoughts on the X-trans sensor as I'm thinking of getting a car glove-box camera sometime in the near future.
Unfortunately I don't use my X100V nearly as much as I'd like to. With Covid Lockdowns, plus being in Spring and so many native orchids in flower, I tend to be concentrating on the native orchids. This weekend I'm planning on going birding, weather permitting, and the X100V will go along for the ride. This was why I got one in the first place as a companion camera.

I believe most of the major software packages support and do a good job of X-Trans files these days. If you're a user of DXO Photolab, then it doesn't support X-Trans files.

I've been a Fuji user for many years so any comments I make are somewhat bias. Its a great camera, feels robust, and so far hasn't disappointed me.

Nice shot Ron

I haven't used my X100V for a few weeks. Now we have come out of Covid lockdown, and Australia is opening its borders between states, we've been busy enjoying our freedom.

Nice shot Ron

I haven't used my X100V for a few weeks. Now we have come out of Covid lockdown, and Australia is opening its borders between states, we've been busy enjoying our freedom.
Thanks Richard. I have mine with me all the time now, even when I'm carrying a bigger camera on the dog walks. Full lockdown has just ended here, at least for a while, so perhaps I'll get further afield now, even with the continuing restrictions. I'm enjoying the little camera and keeping it as simple as possible.

Thanks Richard. I have mine with me all the time now, even when I'm carrying a bigger camera on the dog walks. Full lockdown has just ended here, at least for a while, so perhaps I'll get further afield now, even with the continuing restrictions. I'm enjoying the little camera and keeping it as simple as possible.
I usually take mine with me, but have been happy using other cameras and lenses for birding, native orchids and general happy snaps of our travels. I was talking to a mate the other day, and we're going to try and catchup before Christmas. He is also a Fuji user. We're both only taking our X100's, which makes it easier, particularly when we stop off at a pub for a thirst quencher :)

I usually take mine with me, but have been happy using other cameras and lenses for birding, native orchids and general happy snaps of our travels. I was talking to a mate the other day, and we're going to try and catchup before Christmas. He is also a Fuji user. We're both only taking our X100's, which makes it easier, particularly when we stop off at a pub for a thirst quencher :)
Lucky you! I'll have to wait until I get home for mine.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom