Fujifilm X100V discussion and photo sharing

Arrived today. Looks and feels good, quality wrist strap (y)
X100V hand grip.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
David
It's comfortable, I hooked it up upside down ... fixed now. You and David should sign up for Octoberfest.
Well I'm already signed up for the Cameraderie Single In challenge for October, so I guess I should.
Single In - One camera/body, one lens, one image a day.

There it can be a zoom and while you have to shoot one (or at least one) image every day, you don't HAVE to post it every day. You just have to post it in the day's thread (one thread per day for all participants instead of one thread per participant).

Similar idea.

Real Name
David
Well here are my first two. I'm still figuring out the AF system and missed the exact spot I was trying for but....

_DSF9179.jpg

This is actually about 6 - 6 1/2 feet off the grown so I'm shooting over may head while it's swaying a little. Pro Neg Hi v2.

_DSF9189.jpg

Love these stone walls, luckily there are more than a few in New England. ARCOS + R v2

Real Name
David
OK here it is.
MegaGear Ever Ready Genuine Leather Half Case
Haoge LH-X51B 2in1 All Metal Ultra-Thin Lens Hood
- The hood has enough room for a filter inside so it's sealed.
Home wrist strap long enough so I can reach in a pocket without take the strap off.
And it still fits in my little National Geographic Ng1153

EM120011.jpg

Well here are my first two. I'm still figuring out the AF system and missed the exact spot I was trying for but....

View attachment 1689952
This is actually about 6 - 6 1/2 feet off the grown so I'm shooting over may head while it's swaying a little. Pro Neg Hi v2.

View attachment 1689953
Love these stone walls, luckily there are more than a few in New England. ARCOS + R v2
Since it's a used cam, probably best to revert all settings back to Factory Default and then set it up to your preference.

Did that, now going through the process of reviewing the manual to set it up. My hope is that once set it should be a simple camera to shoot 99% of the time.
If you want maximum images per battery charge, turn off the live view screen and only use the optical viewfinder. You can scroll menu through the viewfinder, with quick access by pressing the Q button.

The River Kent in full flow. No way of getting closer through those trees. At least not safely. It's about a 15-20 foot drop to the water. When the fish are jumping you will find shags and/or cormorants here, much to the dismay of local anglers. I've seen a shag take a fish here that was almost its own size.

51562083725_c7c99397be_h.jpg
River Kent by warth man, on Flickr

The River Kent in full flow. No way of getting closer through those trees. At least not safely. It's about a 15-20 foot drop to the water. When the fish are jumping you will find shags and/or cormorants here, much to the dismay of local anglers. I've seen a shag take a fish here that was almost its own size.

View attachment 1690530 River Kent by warth man, on Flickr
What's a shag?

You're getting that "Well, can I get out now?" look.
Yup, if I hesitate too long, he will start barking.

waterway docks.JPG

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom