1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

fully clothed and a new foot

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by Randy, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Lenscoat in black (very nice fit)
    the top piece is the Lenscoat Hoodie
    the foot is the rrs replacement (rrs does a great job on these...very smooth fit against the existing base)

ain't she cute :smile:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008
  2. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    What a beauty. I think she looks hotter unclothed, though :wink:

3. yea I agree...she's got beautiful skin but I feel alot better knowing it's protected in case I should get run over by a 300lb lineman Friday night :smile:

4. LOVE that look
    and this baby needs protection, no doubt

great thread
    very enticing, indeed

5. Congrats! She's definitely *cute*. :biggrin:

6. KeithR

KeithR

Jun 21, 2008
    Minnesota
    Randy,
    Did you go ahead and order the MH-01 for "your baby"? If you did, did they give you any idea of when to expect it? I gave a good look to a few at at the game last week, and now I'm getting emails about where I got mine, cost etc. I gave them all the info at the game, but those "youngsters" don't pay attention.:wink:

7. What a Hottie!!

Fully clothed leaves more to the imagination :biggrin:

8. they shipped mine this week Keith

9. Spectre

Spectre

Feb 20, 2008
    Oregon
    Nice... She's Curvy! (In all the right places.):biggrin:

10. She sure brings out the lust in me! I agree though, she looks sexier without her clothes, as those curves appear better defined :wink:

Darn it... now I am lusting after someone else's ... :tongue:

Enjoy and keep posting the images you make using her.

11. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
  12. thx Biggs
    it does look like it will be the best....i now know my 1st outing....a week from today for hs fb and then that weekend for club soccer...i'm excited to say the least

13. Kurt

Kurt

May 30, 2006
    North Boston, NY
    Randy,
    How can you not be going in the backyard and give it a go on any bird that happens by? You have not taken a shot with it yet?:eek: 

14. i have alot of willpower
    7 or 8 shots so far a few days ago to just make sure it was ok
    i didn't like it bolted to the monopod at all....i don't like tiping the mono as I'm used to a head with my 300vr

i will do some practice next week after i get the new rrs head/clamp so i am somewhat ready for fb & soccer....

if i didn't have the 300vr i prob would have been more anxious but it's just a bigger 300vr, alot bigger

15. Kurt

Kurt

May 30, 2006
    North Boston, NY
    Patience was left out of my DNA

16. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    I agree with Kurt...I would be sitting outside in a chair with the lens on a monopod shooting anything that happened by.

Regardless, I can't wait to see some samples from you Randy!

17. lol

i shoot some much all the time i can wait

18. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Hey randy ,IS that replacement foot lower than the Nikon foot?

19. Holy cow! I'm actually drooling!

20. JCole

JCole Guest

I'd only let her go barefoot and naked at home. Right now I'd barely be able to pay the tax on that beauty....... some day maybe I'll go for it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.