1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Fun at Harmony Safari Park...

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by Clix Pix, Apr 10, 2007.

1. First, a few of us hung around the lobby of the Fairfield Inn, chatting and playing on the computer...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Before we went through the Park itself, Alice took a little detour:

[​IMG]

The Bramlett Boys are excited about our new adventure:

[​IMG]

Sommer's family were right behind us:

[​IMG]

...And Alice? Why, she just went right through the roof!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More in the gallery at http://photos.talihar.net/gallery/2691741

2. Okay, I am seriously LOL at Alice heading into the outhouse...that is priceless!

3. Great post!!

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. Nice Connie! Now we see what you were shooting lying on the floor of the truck :smile:

6. LOL, COnnie! you certainly have nice perspective! Great shots! You caught action perfectly! :biggrin:

7. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Great shots Connie. Thanks for sharing. My family enjoyed having you and Mason with us.

8. Thanks, All! It was sure fun, and I am so glad that Mason and I were able to ride along with you and your "girls," Rex! Definitely I found that shooting the people was more entertaining much of the time than shooting the animals! LOL!

9. Wow Connie these are a blast.

Just me…or do I look like I’m up to no good on the computer (I have TWO café windows open)?

Next year I WILL get on top of that big animal statue thing at the park!:biggrin: How much weigh will a big 10’ tall buffalo hold…surely 200 pounds? I was good this year cause I didn't want to get us banned.

10. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Great photos, Connie!
    Now that is something I'd like to get a picture of!:biggrin:

11. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Just 200 :eek:  :biggrin:

12. 214 but next year I will be 200 :mad: 

13. I told the lady that it would be good publicity, but she said that it was made of fiberglass and she was afraid I would damage it. After that I decided to be nice…but I was originally planning to climb up for a photo op. I figured out that I could shimmy up the tail, pull myself up using the shoulders, and then sit on its neck

14. Heh, well, yes, you probably WERE up to no good on the computer!!!! LOL!

Oh, yeah, I forgot to include the photos of that Big Boy::biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Sharon

Sharon

Feb 18, 2006
    What fun! Love the one through the sun roof of the car!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.