1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Fun at the Fair with the Fish

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Pete, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Pete

Pete

Jun 10, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Well not the 10.5 Fish but the 16 Fish on the D700 @ ISO 3200. Just thought I would try something Fun and held my camera up high taking pics as I walked through the crowd.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Actually I was going to add Food to the title but that would have just been to Funny...
    Pete

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    It always amazes me to see how far fair food has come in the past 20-30 years. I remember when I was a kid and about all you could get a the fair was a hot dog, cotton candy and lemonade. Shish-ka-bobs and Soft Serve Icecream?!

Fun shots...I might take my camera to the annual music festival in Huntsville at the end of the month and get some pics.

Thanks for sharing!

3. waltny

waltny

Mar 27, 2008
    Reno, NV
    2nd shot is my favorite. I love "street" style photography with the fisheye, well done IMHO.

4. Pete

Pete

Jun 10, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Thank You Leigh, Tim,
    Take your fisheye to the festival Leigh...
    Pete

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.