Fun in the Pool

Well, I haven't posted in awhile and our son is growing fast so I thought I'd post up some recent ones of him in his pool.

Brandon7.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Brandon9.jpg

Brandon10.jpg

Brandon11.jpg

Brandon12.jpg

Brandon13.jpg

Regarding critique....2 things I know. I (almost always) have a problem with cutting off a limb. I've been working and getting better with this but still my hardest struggle with my 50mm prime.

Second, a few of the pictures are a bit centered. They don't look too bad I suppose but another thing I should probably work on.

Any comments/C&C beyond those two are more than welcomed.

I think these are great---my favorites are #1 and #3. I guess you can crop a couple a bit tighter. Like, in #3, you can crop coming in from the right side, because he's not really looking that way. Then, if you wanted the same aspect ratio, I'd take off from the right and bottom. Still, I think they are fine the way they are.

Thanks everybody. He really, really loves that pool. It was definitely a good investment of $8.00.

I had to smile. My son loves the pool too and cries when you take him out no matter how long he's been in. Same with the bathtub, which is wonderful for mom who is a queen of clean... :biggrin:

Handsome little guy. Keep shooting!

Latest threads

Top Bottom