1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Fun in the sun

Discussion in 'People' started by Duschoolboy, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    Wnet to a birthday party for my neice Alexis today. They had a great time just couldnt get them out of the pool! CC always welcome

p58535623-5.

2. That is a very nice capture Mike. A very pretty little lady and sharp as a tack! I like the way you have framed it.

3. very nice, mike
    cute shot
    very well captured

4. That's a very nice portrait. How did you manage to get such a low perspective? Were you in the pool too?

5. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    Thanks Roy. I wish I would have taken a closer shot so I wouldnt have had to crop it as much. Sometimes I just dont see what I want until I look at it on the monitor.

As you know o so well with your daughter, its hard to take a bad picture of beautiful children. Thanks Greg

Daniel, it was an above ground pool, so I was knelt down besides the side of it. Thanks for commenting!

6. I agree. Nice job

7. Mike! Wow! sharp pic of a real QT !
    which lense?... settings?

8. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Mike really nice shot Love her smile!!

Dan

9. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    She's a cutie! Love the perspective.

Got any more to share? :wink:

10. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    Thanks Scott!

Shot it with iso 100 in manual mode with a tamron 17-50 @ f2.8 I think it was @ 1/2000th of a sec. and the rest in pp.

Thanks Leigh. Kids are so great to take pictures of. I do have more of her and her sis, but just havent pp them yet.

11. Very well done! Water provides the best fill light, LOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.