Fun with the little ones....

Most of my grandchildren are getting pretty big now. Our youngest daughter has young sons....ages 4, 2 and 3 months. They were here visiting the last three days and I gave my new Z6 a good workout. Most were just candid snaps. Nothing was posed. I just followed the kids around to try to capture memories. I used either the 50 f1.8 G with the FTZ, or the 24-70 f4S.

_DSC0944.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_DSC1130.jpg

_DSC0842.jpg

_DSC1460.jpg

We went to a kid's play place called Kid's Town. A couple of cousins joined in. The kids had a blast. I appreciated cafe members who helped with with ideas for setting up my camera for active, moving kids. I used the 24-70 f4 there. It was mostly artificial light with various light sources. The ISO in all the shots was high. The camera performed well. Other cafe members who have the Z cameras said that AF-C with Dynamic Focus mode works well. I got very few out of focus shots, so that worked great. I just left the camera at 1/250 f4 while I was there and let auto ISO take care of the rest. If I go there again, I might try using a prime for better low light performance.

_DSC1184.jpg
_DSC1211.jpg
_DSC1223.jpg
_DSC1230.jpg
_DSC1277.jpg
_DSC1350.jpg
_DSC1357.jpg
_DSC1371.jpg

This morning I woke up to the boys doing some puzzles (their favorite activity)! Now they've gone home and it is too quiet here!!

_DSC1479.jpg
_DSC1485.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom