Fungi (Image heavy)

I'm late here, but amazing set. Some could be underwater; others in a fairy kingdom. Beautiful images.

Thank you

lovely set, where abouts in NZ are you going?

Thank you Phil. We're be staying around South Auckland for a few days, then I'm not sure until we work out an itinerary. I have a feeling we could be spending a fair bit of the trip visiting the wife's family and some of our close friends. We'll visit the cemetery to pay our respects to my family while we're there as well. I have already put aside two days, not sure which ones, depending on the weather, for birding. I'll be keeping an eye on the local groups to see what native orchids and fungi are about at the time of our visit and hopefully have time to travel and photograph them. Alot will depend on the weather and what the wife wants to do.

Real Name
Philip Armitage
Thank you

Thank you Phil. We're be staying around South Auckland for a few days, then I'm not sure until we work out an itinerary. I have a feeling we could be spending a fair bit of the trip visiting the wife's family and some of our close friends. We'll visit the cemetery to pay our respects to my family while we're there as well. I have already put aside two days, not sure which ones, depending on the weather, for birding. I'll be keeping an eye on the local groups to see what native orchids and fungi are about at the time of our visit and hopefully have time to travel and photograph them. Alot will depend on the weather and what the wife wants to do.

Yup, if you happen to be 100km north of Wellington, give us a call and would be good to have a catch up

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom