Funniest costumes you wore for a party/halloween

So whats the funniest/best costume you ever done?

Back in 88, my g/f (at the time) and myself and another couple we were friends with went to a costume party as the Bangles.:eek: My g/f Kara went as Suzanna (she nearly passed as her), I went as Michael Steele (the red head bass player), my friend Brad went as Vicki (the blonde guitar player) and his wife Kelly went as Debbi the drummer.

That was the first and LAST time I ever dressed up like a woman.:biggrin: Talk about uncomfortable. Should had wore the bra OVER a t-shirt. Damn thing dug in when my bass's strap moved. :eek: Scary thing was, I was getting hit on by guys.:eek: Well Brad was too in his short white leather mini skirt so I shouldnt complain.:biggrin: Alot of people at the party thought it really was 4 girls dressed up. Couple of people actually thought we WERE the Bangles. Kelly had it easy, she only needed to carry drumsticks while the rest of us had guitars.

And NO I wont be posting any pics of this so dont even ask.:biggrin:

M

Merkin

I had a drunk chick genuinely think I was Kevin Smith the year I dressed up as Silent Bob, and I won a hundred bucks in a contest when I went as Joliet Jake Blues. This year, I am making a large cardboard mustache to wear around my neck while I ride a razor scooter around.

I once went to New Year as a St Trinians Schoolgirl - thank goodness this was pre-digital age ! Anyhow, we made a wig with turned up ponytails, dug out my then girlfriends old school skirt (belt!) and we hit the pubs.

Got a few weird looks going in and out of the mensrooms...perhaps i should have used the ladies. Got a few pinches on the rear quickly followed by apologies....and a few blokes made envious comments. That was the only time my girlfriend, now wife, let me dress up like the girlies !

In 2005, when the Pope died, my friend went as Zombie Pope. Best halloween costume ever.

Its a good formula any year (recently dead celebrity, zombified), but Zombie Pope has never been topped.

This last Halloween was right around the time that WaMu got taken over by the gov't, so I decided to make light of the situation. The best part about the costume was that it just cost me an old shirt and a can of peaches. By the end of the night I had made about $3 in change in the can, as well as a Salt shaker (which was given to me so "even garbage can taste good!") and a McDonald's monopoly game piece. And I won a $25 gift certificate for Funniest Costume.

2990619155_63a524a8cd.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Following User's lead, 3 years ago I was Steve Irwin. Fake stingray taped to my chest with some fake blood. Tasteless, sure, but funny.

Following User's lead, 3 years ago I was Steve Irwin. Fake stingray taped to my chest with some fake blood. Tasteless, sure, but funny.

Steve would had laughed. He had a great sense of humour. Met him in 91. I also went as Steve the halloween after he died, no stingray though. Had a 9' Burmese and a friend dressed up as Terri (her snake anyways).

For those curious, I do look like Steve, just wear glasses and I dont say "Crickey".:biggrin:

Friends of mine went as Pres. Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. He wore a suit and colored his hair gray, she wore a blue dress with a big white splotch on it and a brown wig.

My boss went as Roy (without Seigfried) in a white suit with a stuffed tiger sitting on his shoulder.

last year i went out as Ernie from Sesame Street...only i went out looking like Ernie if he was on a Cocaine high. I painted my whole head orange, wore orange knit gloves, dyed my hair black and spiked it, took a styrofoam ball and painted it red, then dipped the bottom portion in flour so look like i had just buried my face in a few lines. to top it all off i used fake blood to imitate a slight nose bleed and my friends used eye shadow to make it look like i had been awake for days. That was an insane night...so much fun. :-D

well it was more of a bet that caused it but ill share the story

A bunch of us were always going out together to hit the local bars, about 8 of us 3 guys 5 gals, us guys were always tired of waiting for the women tobe ready to go, one day sitting in one of their apartments waiting for them all to be ready i said geez it takes us 5 min takes yall 5 hours, apparently it was a bad day for one of them and she came out fumming at me, well one thing led to another and the comment was made of well i bet if you dressed upas a woman it would take you even longer! So a bet was made for the drinks one night that the men would dressu pas women and the women a the men. I will have to say dealing with doing makeup is not easy, thank goodness for one of my buddies sisters who desperately wanted to see this so she volunteered to do the makeup for all three of us. The deal was the first group finished had to call the other group we all started getting ready at 5pm, by 530 the men (women for that night) were ready, we called the ladies who as they said had the oh soo easy job of being men that night, nope they werent ready, we drove to the apt they were at and proceeded to wait till after 6pm for them to be ready. No I dont have pics but lets just say it was an interesting night.....

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom