Funny little blue

Discussion in 'Birds' started by cajun angel, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Well, I had finally decided to stop shooting pics and go home - Mark and the boys had already gone to the van, I was just taking a few last shots on the way when this little blue decided to do his thing. I thought he/she was funny. It happened pretty quick, so the photo may not be the sharpest, but it's still funny to me! Hope you can laugh too!

633924475_6e2e3caad3_b.

2. Little Blue doing the Twist!!! Lol

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Uh Dianne, this is a most excellent shot. I'd be proud to have this one in my portfolio. Very well done. :smile:

4. LOL, all he needed was some music! Thanks Gary!

Thanks Flew! I'm thinking part of my problem is these stupid bi-focals! I hate em! I've had them a year and still can't see worth a flip! Thanks for stopping by!

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Nice shot Dianne, I like it alot. That bird was having a terrible hair day.

6. Thanks Frank! There's nothing I like more than catching critters doing something other than the classic book poses! This little guy had me laughing for sure! I hope the rain will stop so we can go back!

7. Nice shot Dianne! Did you use your flash on this shot?

Anthony

8. Thanks Anthony! I think I did - he was in so much shade! Shooting birds in that place was a real challenge for me - it was getting ready to storm so the liighting wasn't the greatest, then my better beamer kept falling off my flash, if it wasn't one thing it was another. All in all, we had a wonderful time and made a new friend to boot! I hope we can go back if it ever stops raining.

9. Hey Dianne, this is a very cool shot.

Louie