Funny story from a few days ago.

I recently bought some photography books and they're in my den. So one day I come home to find my little bro,10, looking at one of my books very interested. I was excited, hoping he was interested in photography or something in the magazine.

He was interested in something alright, just not what I had hoped for. My brother had found the nude portraits and said "Wow, this is a great book"

:smile:

The Sears catalog! But had the "real" toy section marked in case you needed to flip the pages if someone came close!

I got really mad at my father one time for making fun of me for looking at the bra section. The reason I got so mad was because...he was right, I was.

They are well grown now, but when my boys were 10 and 4, I found a shoe box filled with cut out bra, panty, etc, ads from catalogs and magazines. I mean 100's of them.

I called my 10 y.o. in and demanded an answer. Yeah, right. I told him how bad an example he was setting for his little bro. I could tell by his expression and words, he knew nothing about it.

I called the 4 y.o. When he came in, I shoved the box in his face and asked if it was his. The expression told it all. In a very pained voice, he admitted it was his. I told him it was totally inappropriate behavior to be doing this. Of course, as I walked out of his room, I was silently saying, "Yeah!"

Thank heavens for the internet eh? And what are our kids looking at now? Just keep out of their Temporary Internet Files folder!

:biggrin:

Scared? Nah! It is I that has pointed out some good sites to my son! (Well, if he has to look at such material, you might as well point him the direction of the good stuff!)

:biggrin:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom