Future beauty queen … maybe

Discussion in 'People' started by Doug Lutke, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Doug Lutke

Doug Lutke

Dec 30, 2006
    Michigan
    While watching the 4th of July parade in our home town, I noticed this little gal. I thought she was very cute and took her picture. I got busted by her mom, so I went and showed her the picture on the my camera. Her mom asked if I would take a few more and send them to her. I did, and also got her permission to post a few on my flickr account. I know it's not great technically and I can't seem to get the WB correct, but I still like it.

Doug
    746549733_076714fc26_o.

2. She's a cutie for sure...

3. Denise

Denise Guest

I love it... Im not sure what you think is wrong with it??
    Den

4. Doug, great shot. The levels look a little off to me...might want to bring it into photoshop (or whatever you use), and move the left slider over a bit...a tad more contrast will do this lovely image good!

Wonderful capture...and great story. I was at a picnic the other day taking shots of my kids when another girl danced into the frame holding a flag...I took her picture and then went over to her parents to get their e-mail address so I could send it to them.

5. Doug Lutke

Doug Lutke

Dec 30, 2006
    Michigan
    Thanks John, I'm pretty weak in the pp department and any advise is very helpful.

Doug